SAW-MICH2001 High-Cut NIJ IIIA Ballistic Helmet
Usually ships in 2-3 Business days depending on availability.
The SAW-MICH2001 Ballistic High-Cut Helmet system, designed and produced to replace the older model MICH 2001 helmets. The SAW-MICH2001 provides improved performance with reduced weight over the previously issued helmets.
The base material of the helmet is a state-of-the-art para-aramid that utilizes a unique construction resulting in increased ballistic protection.
Our comfortable Pad Suspension, in combination with a four point dial retention system, allows for several adjustments to achieve a snug and extremely comfortable fit. The use of an H-style nape pad in the 4-point retention makes the helmet very stable even when using Night Vision Goggles (goggles sold separately).
The SAW-MICH2001 integrates with SAW's Dial Suspension System, MICH Helmet Rail System etc.
The SAW-MICH2001 operator helmet is offered in 2 sizes, Medium & Large.
- HighCut Side walls to allow for use of some types of Comm gear
- Includes Skeleton NVG Shroud, bungee lanyards, integrated chinstrap
- Lightweight, multi-impact, ventilated liner with repositionable 7 pad system made of closed-cell comfort foam that is not affected by temperature, altitude, or moisture
- Dial adjustable suspension system with replaceable front, nape, and side pads quickly detaches to allow convenient donning and doffing of COMMs headsets with headbands
- Integrated dial retention system gives the helmet 4x more stability than standard issue ACH helmet suspension and retention products
- Comes standard with MARSOC / WARCOM night vision 3-hole mount pattern