- Ballistic Helmets
- SAW-AirFrame Vented High-Cut NIJ IIIA Ballistic Helmet
SAW-AirFrame Vented High-Cut NIJ IIIA Ballistic Helmet
Usually ships in 2-3 Business days depending on availability.
The SAW-AirFrame Ballistic Vented Helmet system, designed and produced to replace the older model MICH 2000, and 2001 helmets. The SAW-AirFrame's unique overlapping shell design creates an integrated vent that provides passive cooling and can reduce the damaging effects of explosive blast waves.
The base material of the helmet is a state-of-the-art para-aramid that utilizes a unique construction resulting in increased ballistic protection.
Our comfortable Pad Suspension, in combination with a four point retention system, allows for several adjustments to achieve a snug and extremely comfortable fit. The use of an H-style nape pad in the 4-point retention makes the helmet very stable even when using Night Vision Goggles (goggles sold separately).
The SAW-AirFrame integrates with SAW's 4-Point Suspension System, AirFrame Helmet Rail System etc.
The SAW-AirFrame vented helmet is currently offered in 1 size, Large
Large - 22½”–24½”
- Revolutionary vented shell design for passive cooling
- Covers more of wearer’s nape than traditional designs
- Includes Skeleton NVG Shroud, bungee lanyards, integrated chinstrap
- Lightweight, multi-impact, ventilated liner with repositionable 10 pad system made of closed-cell comfort foam that is not affected by temperature, altitude, or moisture
- Integrated 4 Point retention system gives the helmet 4x more stability than standard issue ACH helmet suspension and retention products
- Comes standard with MARSOC / WARCOM night vision 3-hole mount pattern