- Ballistic Helmets
- SAW-Maritime Super High-Cut NIJ IIIA Ballistic Helmet
SAW-Maritime Super High-Cut NIJ IIIA Ballistic Helmet
Usually ships in 2-3 Business days depending on availability.
The SAW-Maritime Ballistic Super High-cut Operator Helmet system, designed and produced to replace the older model MICH 2000, and 2001 helmets. The SAW-Maritimeprovides improved performance with reduced weight over the previously issued helmets.
The base material of the helmet is a state-of-the-art para-aramid that utilizes a unique construction resulting in increased ballistic protection.
Our comfortable Pad Suspension, in combination with a four point dial retention system, allows for several adjustments to achieve a snug and extremely comfortable fit. The use of an H-style nape pad in the 4-point retention makes the helmet very stable even when using Night Vision Goggles (goggles sold separately).
The SAW-Maritime integrates with SAW's Dial Suspension System, FAST Helmet Rail System etc.
The SAW-Maritime operator helmet is currently offered in size, Medium
Medium -20 7/8" to 22" (53 to 56CM)
- High Cut Side walls to allow for use of Comm gear
- Ear cut geometry is 16mm higher than the FAST High Cut shell shape, allowing for clearance of larger headset style communications devices.
- Includes Skeleton NVG Shroud, bungee lanyards, integrated chinstrap
- Lightweight, multi-impact, ventilated liner with repositionable pad system made of closed-cell comfort foam that is not affected by temperature, altitude, or moisture
- Dial adjustable suspension system with replaceable front, nape, and side pads quickly detaches to allow convenient donning and doffing of COMMs headsets with headbands
- Integrated dial retention system gives the helmet 4x more stability than standard issue ACH helmet suspension and retention products
- Comes standard with MARSOC / WARCOM night vision 3-hole mount pattern