SAW-FAST High-Cut NIJ IIIA Ballistic Helmet
Usually ships in 2-3 Business days depending on availability.
The SAW-FAST Ballistic Operator Helmet system, designed and produced to replace the older model MICH 2000, and 2001 helmets. The SAW-FAST provides improved performance with reduced weight over the previously issued helmets.
The base material of the helmet is a state-of-the-art para-aramid that utilizes a unique construction resulting in increased ballistic protection.
Our comfortable Pad Suspension, in combination with a four point dial retention system, allows for several adjustments to achieve a snug and extremely comfortable fit. The use of an H-style nape pad in the 4-point retention makes the helmet very stable even when using Night Vision Goggles (goggles sold separately).
The SAW-FAST integrates with SAW's Dial Suspension System, FAST Helmet Rail System etc.
The SAW-FAST operator helmet is offered in 4 sizes, S/M, M/L, L/XL and XL/XXL.
S/M - 20-7/8" - 22" (53-56CM)
M/L - 22" - 23-1/4" (56-59CM)
L/XL - 23-1/4" - 24-3/8" (59-62CM)
XL/LXL - 24-3/8" - 25-3/8" (62-64.5CM)
- High Cut Side walls to allow for use of Comm gear
- High Cut shell provides the same amount of head coverage / size as the MICH 2002 “Gun-Fighter” model
- Includes Skeleton NVG Shroud, bungee lanyards, integrated chinstrap
- Lightweight, multi-impact, ventilated liner with repositionable EPPpad system made of closed-cell comfort foam that is not affected by temperature, altitude, or moisture
- Dial adjustable suspension system with replaceable front, nape, and side pads quickly detaches to allow convenient donning and doffing of COMMs headsets with headbands
- Integrated dial retention system gives the helmet 4x more stability than standard issue ACH helmet suspension and retention products
- Comes standard with MARSOC / WARCOM night vision 3-hole mount pattern